Nov 12, 2010

Glen Proebstel






Another wee purchase I made today (seems I make a lot of wee purchases) was the latest issue of Inside Out magazine. Inside there was a Christmas feature called 'made with love' showcasing Bourke Street Bakery recipes. I was instantly drawn to the mood of the photographs and styling and tonight had a look at stylist Glen Proebstel's folio. It's pretty impressive. I think it's fairly obvious to say that I'm drawn to all things rustic and his folio demonstrates just that. Both his interior and food work is impressive and worth a look.

For those interested to know more about Glen and how he got to where he is today there is an interview with him on The Design Files.

3 comments:

  1. The soft look in these photos are so beautiful. Have a lovely weekend!
    Julie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chanie,

    Wouldn't it be great to have a picnic in a park with this rustic appeal.

    Smiles & Luv 2 U always
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just stumbled across your divine blog over my morning coffee and I am now a new and happy follower!!!!! These images are gorgeous, I adore rustic simplicity! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England filled with French brocante! Glenda xxx

    ReplyDelete